Senior Business Implementation Advisor - New Products & Investment Support (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The business area Markets and IT has more than 700 employees in Europe, South America, and India. Our key activities are energy management for Statkraft’s assets, and Trading & Origination in Europe, South America, and India. In addition the business area contains local business support, Finance & Risk support, and IT services. The Finance and Risk department is responsible for finance, controlling and performance management, back office, new product and business support, market compliance and risk management processes.
The New Product & Investment Support team is part of the Finance & Risk department. Our role is to support Front Office teams in shaping new product ideas – by driving approval and implementation for new business activities and products. The team consists of four colleagues located in Oslo and Dusseldorf, and report to Vice President New Products and Investment Support (located in Oslo). Due to increased activity levels and expected growth of business in Europe, we are now looking to strengthening our team with another New Product Process manager.
As a Senior Business Implementation Advisor, you will guide Markets and IT´s Front Office and a cross functional team of experts through the approval and implementation of new energy products. New business initiatives range from adaptions to existing energy products to brand new and complex lines of business. The role is dynamic and offers an excellent opportunity to further develop your competences as a project manager and your knowledge of renewable energy products.
- You will be the single point of contact for a specific Front Office team to help drive their new product proposals forward through the “New product approval and Implementation process”.
- You will coordinate and drive the work of a cross functional team of experts. The team will consist of experts from Front-, Middle-, and Back Offices to Compliance, IT, Legal, Tax and Accounting, who will jointly shape the product proposal and find solutions for how to implement it into our processes and systems. You will prepare and facilitate workshops to ensure that the team finds solutions to challenges that arise, as well as produce the key deliverables required for decision making and implementation of the new product.
- You will work on several new product initiatives simultaneously, which requires flexibility and efficiency as well as mitigation and problem solver skills. Keeping an eye on both the big picture and on critical details of the case provides you the opportunity to gain deep knowledge of energy products and their implementation in our processes and systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in management consulting, energy & commodity industry, trading or banking
- Master’s degree in Business / Finance / Economics / Science or similar
- Strong project management skills. Experience from working in an agile project setup is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and people skills - ability to facilitate workshops in cross-functional teams to find joint solutions. Ability to build strong relations with different functions across the organization
- Initiative, structure and can-do-attitude - both when working independently as well as in driving the work of a team forward
- Curiosity to understand new topics and passion to solve detailed challenges when needed
- Interest in renewable energy products, IT infrastructure in energy companies/financial markets, as well as process improvement
- Language skills: Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills in German, Spanish or other European languages are beneficial
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.