(Senior) Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Our Business Area Markets & IT is undergoing a significant and exciting change, with behavior in commodity markets, customer business and internal processes increasingly influenced by strong understanding and use of data, and increased use of process automation.
Our IT Department is responsible for delivering IT services to all units in Statkraft with a broad system portfolio consisting of a mix of purchased products and internally developed tools. IT works closely together with the business units, providing business-directed IT strategy, product management, project management, tailored development, operations and infrastructure.
- As a Business Analyst you will drive initiatives helping the business stakeholder envision the future with smart mix of current and future IT capabilities, and will be part of a team that delivers solution across the value chain of Market Operation, aligning functional and technical requirements, bridging the gap between different stakeholders.
- Competent technology advisory towards implementing a future-oriented Market Operation setup, characterized by heavy use of data, analytics, process automation and algorithmic trading
- Analyze Market Operation processes, and work effectively across the business and IT organization to challenge, promote dialogue and drive cooperation
- Be involved in architectural discussions and assess internal and external systems and components that can play a role in the Trading & Origination environment
- Bridge the gap between business requirements and IT with translation and simplification
- Facilitation, process and project management, helping to start and move initiatives
- Initiate and inspire new IT activities
- Provide functional configuration, development & support for business users
- Be on top of market changes and implications for our system and service portfolio
- University education in the areas of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), Business Engineering, Finance or similar
- Several years of relevant work experience in data engineering, analytics, or related field, and awareness of a variety of data-related topics, e.g. time series, streaming data, event-driven architectures
- A true passion for technology, data and its use in a complex business environment
- Ideally competence of business processes and systems within commodities markets or energy sector, but it is not a must
- Be eager to learn about market trends, technological trends and innovation opportunities
- Ability to analyze business processes and do root cause analysis, problem management, solution design and implementation based on deliveries from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and proactively handle challenges
- Good cooperation and communication skills with the ability to create enthusiasm internally and trust towards partners
- Be able to think outside of the box, promoting expertise/solutions/options from all areas of IT
- Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian and German
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater