Senior Advisor Finance Processes and Controls
Join our high caliber team and become Senior Advisor Finance Processes and Controls!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Senior Advisor to join our Finance & Accounting team.
Do you want to join us in our mission of creating the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great drive, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our advisor, you will be responsible for developing our global processes, procedures and internal controls. You will have a key position in a professional team building our functions for the future. We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious and solution focused, communicate effectively and build strong relationships cross-functionally.
What you will do:
- Define, implement and continuously improve internal controls over financial reporting
- Perform risk assessments and actions
- Design and document policies, processes, procedures and financial controls
- Assist all global teams with implementation and improvement
- Perform controls of compliance to governing documents and controls
- Monitor and evaluate performance on a regular basis
- Participate in group wide projects with your expertise
In order to succeed in this role, you have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in company finance functions, internal or external audit functions or consultancy. You also have hands on experience from designing, documenting and implementing internal controls, processes and procedures. Relevant certifications are an advantage (CIA, CICA etc.). Additionally, if you are an experienced user of process mapping systems, have good knowledge of COSO and other relevant frameworks, this could be the role for you.
As a person you thrive when working with improvements and development to increase efficiency, quality and reduce risk in finance processes. You are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you have a methodical and systematic approach, and manage to plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively. Additionally, you are a person who see the big picture, but will dig into the details.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in English is a prerequisite.
Here at Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please upload your CV with LinkedIn easy apply function and we will get back to you: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626555898/?capColoOverride=true