BedriftLink International Norge AS
Bransje:Konsulenter - Personal og -utvikling
Se her for andre jobber fra Link International Norge AS
Security Specialist Edge Computing
You will be key personnel within the technical team reporting to our CTO. Your department will be Security where the plans is to grow to about 3 people within the next 3 years. It will be about 25 people in the technical department according to our plans.
As your role is Security Specialist, you will mainly be part of developing our security solutions for our datacentres. In our strategy we will build datacentre sites, in urban areas, with liquid cooled (HPC) server racks several places in the Nordic region, connected together as one DC-solution, included network, power, thermal heat recovery solution, security, NOC and software for virtualization.
Your responsibility is to develop our security solution in collaboration with the team of service. You are an expert in Cyber Security and you are able to put together a water proof plan for our datacentre security on sites, NOC and our network
You are driven by quality in everything you do and you will always keep yourself updated on threats, new features, services etc.
You acknowledge the responsibility it is to ensure that our customers data is safe
You will train and develop the team to ensure that there is skilled manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are mitigated.
- Degree / Diploma preferably in Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications
- 3 – 5 years of experience in ICT / Network / Datacentre security / Cyber security
- Sound and deep knowledge of telecommunications protocols and technologies:
- o OSI , IP fundamentals (IPv4), Ethernet, Linux, Open Compute, Cyber Security etc.
- You have a passion for new technology and desire to stay in front of the market
- You are a person that naturally bring credibility and integrity to our firm, and your desire is to be part of a
- winning team that really bring something new to the market
- You enjoy the entrepreneurial phase of a company
- You bring valuable skills and experience to the rest of the team
- You are driven by quality in everything you do and you will always keep yourself updated on new technology
- within your area of responsibility within datacentre operation
- You have a desire to be part of the green shift
- You are direct and determined in your actions and communication
- You work well under pressure
- You take initiative and suggest improving actions where you see its needed
- You communicate well in both Norwegian and English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical Cover/Pension Scheme
- A chance to influence the future of sustainable solutions
- Customized training and development plan with continuous training and coaching
- A workplace fostering innovation
- A strong Entrepreneurial culture
Link International Norge AS
Link International Norge AS
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater