Scrum Master for Container and DevOps teams, SEB
Do you live and breathe agile Scrum methodology? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity where you can coach and lead Scrum teams working with Container solutions and DevOps tools in SEB, Arenastaden.
About the job
Leading the Scrum teams, you will orchestrate the Daily Scrum meetings and promote active participation from the teams, engaging with all team members to ensure everyone is working towards the sprint goal. You will also engage with other Scrum Masters within Cross Delivery Accelerator to better understand and share good practice agile techniques from peers in other teams.
In addition, your daily tasks will include to:
- Facilitate the sprint planning meeting, ensuring the team reach a collective agreement on the user stories that will be accepted into the sprint (i.e. there is an agreed sprint backlog and sprint plan)
- Facilitate the sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal, and that any product increment delivered is demonstrated to stakeholders and the wider SEB community as appropriate
- Provide transparency on the team’s activity/progress through the use of shared tools and reports, e.g. maintaining a visible and up-to-date Scrum board via Jira.
- Track and use empirical data of Scrum team (e.g. story points commitment and completion through historic sprints) to inform estimating and drive improvements in velocity
- Identify and remove any potential impediments to the delivery of the agreed sprint commitment in conjunction with the Scrum team
- Manage any emerging dependencies through the sprint, escalating where necessary
- Coach and guide the teams during the sprint by reinforcing and encouraging the team to follow core agile principles of collaboration, regular communication and transparency
Your new teams:
Our Delivery Accelerator tribe teams is developing and maintaining our Container platforms and our DevOps platform e.g. Azure DevOps server. Deliver and operate digital products and experiences for all development areas in SEB, in order to deliver a genuinely connected experience.We, the Development Solution teams, are responsible for delivering development tools and platforms so that our development teams in SEB can develop functions so that we can be world class bank. We are owning and delivering our digital products and technology vision, strategy and roadmap.
Who are you?
In order to succeed in this position, we imagine that you have a relevant education, and strong knowledge of agile Scrum methodology and practices. You are experienced in using work management tools such as Jira, and can support other Scrum Masters with alternative approaches or ideas.
Further to this, you have
- Experience and worked as an developer for at least 4years
- Experienced worked container solutions
- Understanding DevSecOps
- Experience with analysis tools and techniques, business understanding.
- Experience in applying agile analysis techniques, specifically for defining and creating user stories, acceptance criteria and how to run and use them effectively to achieve expected sprint outcomes
- Led, motivated and influenced teams in applying agile principles and maintaining focus on development of high-quality output
- Ability to produce high quality supporting artefacts to assist the team in the development of a feature
- Good understanding of software development practices such as BDD/TDD principles, continuous integration, and web/mobile technologies
- Understanding of Cloud or Interest to strengthening your knowledge about Cloud solutions (Public & Private Clouds) is desirable.
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are a people person, able to establish and maintain constructive and collaborative relationships with all business areas. You demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing risk and business value to make decisions which are well-informed and actionable. As a proactive person, you find ways to improve the quality of service delivered to all customers and business owners. You are respectful, have a strong sense of integrity and try to get the best possible result from all people around you. Finally, you function well in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure. Be a curios person.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB DevSecOps. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2020-05-27. If you have questions about the position, please contact Alexander Eliasson, Talent Acquisition Partner on telephone +46 70 462 23 55.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater