Sales Supply Co-ordinator
Jern, stål og metaller - Produksjon
The Silicon sales team in Elkem Silicon Products is seeking a new team member. We are looking for a Sales Supply Co-Ordinator focusing on optimizing the supply of Silicon from our plants to customers. You will be an important part of the Silicon sales team with tight connection to both sales and our plants. The position offers a very dynamic working environment with unique opportunity to interact with all aspects of the value chain from production to our customers.
Most important areas of responsibility:
- Control that sales orders and delivery plans are updated in our systems (M3) and make sure that customer call offs, production plans are aligned
- Support silicon team on continuous improvement in optimization of global material flow
- Follow up stock levels for Silicon and facilitate how to best use slow movers and downgraded material
- Help chain/back-up for production planning and customer service
- Support and innovation on new supply routes
Qualifications required for the position:
- Good understanding of key Silicon production processes, product qualities and plant capabilities
- Good understanding of main silicon markets and customer requirements
- Experience and knowledge in European customs and VAT regulations
- Experience with supplier/customer contact, preferably within the Silicon segment
- Experience in international logistics
- Excellent knowledge of KSD/M3, Power BI and INCOTERMS is necessary
- Good understanding of production planning and experience in supply/demand planning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Good English and Norwegian skills both written and oral
We are looking for a person who thrives in an ever-changing environment, that has the ability to see improvement opportunities and can interact well with the whole value chain from production to customer.
The position reports to Business Director Silicon