Sales & Specification Executive, Decorative (Sabah)
Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Jotun Group, with 65 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,000 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion.
Seeing a prominent market in South East Asia, Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Our region has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-inclass level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our
values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Malaysia and Singapore were established in 1983 and 1971, respectively. With the consolidation of Jotun Malaysia & Singapore in 2016, the organisation has consistently delivered strong growth and profitability to become today one of the main contributors to our business in the South East Asia and Pacific region.
The company operates three factories in Shah Alam and Nilai and has a wide network of offices and warehouses across Malaysia and Singapore, providing efficient and timely response to our customers. Our aim is to develop employees through a culture of continuous feedback, learning and growth.
This position will be responsible to promote and sell mainly Decorative products to specific, potential ad corporate customers by introducing new products, promoting existing products and monitor on projects in accordance to specification so as to achieve the budgeted sales and increase market share. You will be based in Sabah office, and reports directly to Senior Sales Manager, Decorative.
- Bachelor Degree of relevant education.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Experience in Technical Service, Marketing or Engineering are added advantages.
- Familiar with CRM system and Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, other languages are added advantages.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Influence: Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Networking: Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
- Systematic Approach: Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, define clear priorities and allocates
- Constructive Teamwork: Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Effective Communication: Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development.
- International Corporate Culture founded on our four values: Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges and opportunity to make an impact within a growing company with excellent
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer