Sales Manager USA Market
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talents with a desire to succeed internationally in the space industry.
As Sales Manager you will focus on sales of Ground Station services to satellite owners and operators in the USA market. The position will be located in our office in Oslo or Tromsø, and report to Head of US Sales in Denver, Colorado.
The tasks and responsibilities
- Further develop business relations with existing customers in the US market
- Identify new prospects and develop solid sustainable and long-term productive relationships with customers and industry partners
- Take lead to prepare proposals, in close coordination with the rest of our US Sales team based in Denver, Colorado, and in close cooperation with the KSAT Project Managers and Management
- Negotiate and close profitable new contracts
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met, in close coordination with the KSAT sales team
- The position requires extensive travel and longer stays in the USA, but also travels to our HQ in Tromsø, Norway
- Must be willing and able to regularly work non-standard hours required for meetings with the US team and customers in US market
Desired qualifications and characteristics
- Commercial orientation and with a desire to work in a technological environment
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust and cooperation
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles
- Experience and achievements in international sales is appreciated
- A passion for space activities and familiarity with the aerospace industry
Some of the benefits we can offer you
- Opportunity to work in a highly competent and client-driven business
- Challenging work in an international technology leading and innovative work environment
- A high degree of personal autonomy within agreed areas of responsibility
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Travels to clients and our office spaces
- Fun environment and social gatherings (Summer- and Christmas party, sports- and team events, concerts etc.)
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you!
Women are encouraged to apply.
KSAT see the importance to ensure diversity in the company by taking gender, age and cultural background into account during recruitment.
The Sales Manager must be fit for the position and meet authorization requirements in KSAT. Candidates in final stage will go through a background check done by Semac.
For further information on the positions, contact:
Arild José Jensen, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Vice President Global Sales, Satellite Operations)
Dan Adams, E-mail: email@example.com (Head of US Sales)