Sales manager UMAP and Fish - Spain & Portugal
Kongsberg Discovery is seeking a Sales Manager in Spain and Portugal, with location Villajoyosa. In this position you will be part of Kongsberg Discovery Sensors and Robotics Sales, which is an international sales team, and holds the sales and budget responsibility for a range of systems from Kongsberg Discovery. As sales you will be responsible for sales of the complete Kongsberg Discovery portfolio including Ocean Technologies, Uncrewed Platforms and Seatex.
- Sales and budget responsibility in a defined sales area for a range of products and systems
- Create and maintain customer relations
- Preparation of quotations and manage contract negotiations
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Participate in and lead bid teams to compile technical and commercial responses to tenders
- Present papers at conferences and trade shows
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Actively do product and system demonstrations
Qualifications and experience
- Higher technical education, preferably at Bachelor level in a relevant technical discipline or relevant Naval background
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience with technical sales for an international company
- Ability to consistently close deals through efficient preparation, delivery and negotiation of commercial proposals
- Good understanding of survey applications and different applications where multibeam systems are being used. Application knowledge of USV and ROV are preferable
- Cultural awareness and understanding
- Experience using CRM system as the primary sales tool
- Able to travel
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- Make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a planned and well-structured way and build trust with customers
- Be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursue learning and career development opportunities
- You have excellent listening and communication skills, fluent in oral and written English.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
In Kongsberg Maritime we support a hybrid working model at the same time as we believe in building a strong and positive environment for knowledge and competence sharing in our sales office in Spain and Norway.
Kongsberg Discovery, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. The company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Discovery is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Field Service Engineer
Service Engineer - Mechanical Systems
Field Service Engineer (m / f / x) - Netherlands
Field Service Engineer - A&C (m/f/x)
Lead Hardware Engineer