Sales Manager NAM - Digital Wells
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become Sales Manager NAM – Digital Wells!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries.
To support our commercial and growth strategy, we are now looking for a Sales Manager that will join our Digital Wells commercial team. The Digital Wells department creates and delivers digital solutions, via real-time data aggregation, visualization and advisory to help improve drilling activities throughout the well lifecycle.
Do you want to become part of a successful commercial team which has been tasked to create and commercialize SaaS solutions and well performance applications?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our Sales Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our customers in defining solutions for specific problems, as well as advising on digital strategies to fulfil their drilling optimization goals. You will be supported by technical experts and business developers, allowing you to stay focused on securing sales and generating leads, by facilitating negotiations and following up customers. As Sales Manager NAM, Digital Wells, you will be part of our global sales team and play a key role in enhancing our sales pipeline, by unlocking new business opportunities and exploring new markets.
This position reports to the Global Commercial Director, Digital Wells and is based in Kongsberg Digital’s office in Houston, Texas.
- Manage individual sales objectives for the assigned region and accounts;
- Manage B2B engagement, understanding customer needs and promoting appropriate solutions;
- Developing business cases, drafting customer proposals and contracts, leading commercial negotiations, participating in tender processes, and closing offers
- Provide forecasts for individual sales pipeline, positioning the different negotiations on various sales stages;
- Feedback and support our product and development teams with regards to product enhancement and/or market demands;
- Hit the assigned sales targets, supporting the division’s revenue objectives;
- Responsible for the customer relationship management, in partnership with our Customer Success team, as well as other internal and external teams;
- Contract Handling.
As a person you have profound knowledge within oil & gas area with domain knowledge from drilling and wells. You are a hunter - with the ability to coordinate new clients´ engagement, and also a closer - with great negotiation skills. By combining knowledge, curiosity, and business acumen, you are the perfect sparring partner for any customer or colleague. You are competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work with long sales cycles. Others describe you as dedicated, self-driven and structured in the way you work. If you also see yourself as a true team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with others, we hope you will apply for this position.
Do you have...
- Experience, and achievements, working in sales/commercial negotiations in the Oil & Gas area, with domain knowledge from Drilling and Wells;
- Experience working with service companies, i.e, BakerHughes, Halliburton, Schlumberger, etc;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with B2B sales, preferably with well established relationships in the Oil & Gas sector;
- Commercial mindset with technical interest for software solutions. Understanding of SaaS market is an advantage;
- Ability to communicate technically advanced solutions in a commercial manner and handle multifaceted sales independently;
- Drive to create long-term customer relationships;
- Sound judgement in interacting with delivery teams, in order to build strong internal relations and achieve customer satisfaction after-sales;
- Contract handling experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Have a willingness to travel (post-COVID-19), take on new projects and be part of a global sales team
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
- Budgeted order intake;
- New business created and annual recurring revenue targets;
- Customer Satisfaction goals;
- Account Management objectives.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent colleagues
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via LinkedIn easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2804414928/?capColoOverride=true