Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
KONGSBERG – Protechting People & Planet
The Sales Manager for Brazil is responsible for the delivery of order income for all KM product and project sales in the country and reports to the Sales VP for Latin and South America. The role requires sales collaboration across all KM product business units and divisions to ensure a sales strategies are aligned, and the Full Picture concept is implemented wherever possible. It also requires close collaboration with KD & KDI activities in the country.
• Deliver KM order income across Brazil for new sales across all segments with emphasis on the offshore
• Assist with the development and implementation of annual KM GSM order income budget for SA
• Build sales pipeline (rolling 18 months) for KM products in the country
• Contribute with growth in the region
• Be responsible for cross sales activities leads for all KM product lines (previous experience on K-POS, K-Bridge, K-Chief, K-trust, PMS/EMS, Sensing solution, Electrical products in the region will be must)
• Be proactive towards new market opportunities
• Attend exhibitions and conferences in South America
• Plan yearly order income budget for the region
• Responsible for updating CRM and Sales databases
• Be in close contact with customers in the region, with frequent meetings
• Assist with government related opportunities where appropriate
• Participate on presentations and panels to promote KM products where appropriate
• Support Sales VP on other countries Strategy & Sales in South America (when required)
Process and Compliance:
• Implement good sales practice according KM code of ethics and compliance with all the actors involved in the region
• Assist to Global Sales Operations to implement and qualify appropriate industry and channel partners in accordance with compliance system
• Best use of CRM and refresh training for continue improving on CRM using
• Handovers and reporting for all KM sales in the country
Qualification / Skills
• Technical/bachelor’s degree education with experience in engineering or other co-related areas
• Former experience on Integrated Solutions Products will be a must (K-POS, K-Chief, K-Trust, K-Bridge & K-Nav)
• Be customer oriented/focused
• Passion to support customers and stakeholders in their needs
• Ability to handle simultaneous activities and work in a hectic environment
• Must be able to travel on short notice
• Ability to work independently, self-driven
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) some proficiency in Spanish is required
• Be communicative with excellent cooperative skills towards customers and colleagues
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Work Location: Niterói, Brazil.
Closing date by November 12nd, 2023.