COACH Solutions is growing. Join the dedicated team behind a unique weather routing & energy efficiency system.
Are you an experienced operations / chartering manager, commercial profile, navigator, or marine engineer ready for a new challenge? Do you have extensive knowledge of the Shipping Industry and a well-established Network of professionals in this unique Segment? Are you on board the upcoming era where digitalization and in particular digital services will shape the future footprint of the industry? Then COACH Solutions is looking for a new Sales Managers to join and grow our sales team. We are looking for an eager result-oriented professional to help expand and grow the business within our weather routing and performance management services.
To succeed, you will need to familiarize yourself with the COACH product portfolio, create client target lists and identify and contact potential customers.
Our services and software help customers with optimizing vessel performance across their entire fleet, timely efficient weather routing, making data driven decisions and minimizing emissions in the shipping industry. COACH Solutions is offering a challenging job in Greece where you will oversee setting up our presence. COACH Solutions is owned by the Kongsberg Group listed on the Oslo stock exchange as well as having a strong global outreach.
You will be situated in the Kongsberg offices in Athens. Kongsberg Office in Athens is located next to the largest Shipping Owners community in the world. The office mission is to position Kongsberg Maritime Group extensive scope of offer in the leading position among the Owners, Managers and Operators based out of Greece and Cyprus, where roughly 20% of the Global Fleet in terms of Number of Vessels and/or transportation capacity is controlled from.
Your focus is to establish COACH commercially in Greece and Cyprus and contribute to accomplishing Konsgberg Maritime office mission, together with the rest of the Sales Force based out of the same office.
Your key responsibilities
- Generate, pursue, and close new opportunities with target companies.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed/finalized sale.
- Liaise with Corporate to ensure that COACH product portfolio is adequately being communicated with the Greek and Cypriot customer basis.
- Accomplish annual sales targets in line with the company’s targets and priorities.
- Increase COACH customer and fleet penetration in Greece and Cyprus
- Travel worldwide, meet potential clients, and participate on various conferences and exhibitions.
As our new Sales Manager your main task is to generate leads, understand and discover the potential customers challenges and needs, and convey to the client how our solutions will help them.
Professional skills and experience
- Fluent in Greek both written and spoken.
- English on business level – both verbal and written – is essential.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience or more from the shipping industry either working as an operator, within chartering or as a marine engineer or similar.
- Extensive network to the owner and operator side of the shipping industry within Bulk, Tank, MPP or Container is an advantage.
Your personal qualifications
- Ability to act individually but work as a team.
- First class relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation and deal-closing skills.
- Strong execution skills.
- Performance Driven working behaviour
The position will be reporting directly to Martin Lau Brodersen (Head of Sales in COACH Solutions, Denmark). In terms of the Direct Line Management reporting and administratively, it will be reporting to Stavros Fountas, Managing Director Kongsberg Maritime Hellas SA, Head of Sales Greece & Cyprus
- A job with significant potential in a dynamic field, an excellent working environment, a competitive compensation package and excellent working conditions.
- An ambitious and professional organization.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home when needed.
- Working for COACH Solutions, you will both benefit from the organizations strong network, develop your own strong relations, and build professional knowledge of digitalization in the maritime industry.
- A well-established Team in Athens, which you will work together with.
If you are interested in this position, please apply before Friday June 25th by sending your motivated application and your CV to email@example.com.
The recruitment process is handled by Stavros Fountas, Managing Director Kongsberg Maritime Hellas SA, Head of Sales Greece & Cyprus. Please do not hesitate to contact Stavros Fountas on +30 6947 999 119, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process. The office`s address is: 22 Vouliagmenis Avenue, 167 77 Elliniko, Athens, Greece.
About Coach Solutions
COACH Solutions is a vessel performance monitoring and weather routing system that provides the ship operator with voyage observation and analysis on hull, propeller, and engine efficiencies. To optimize energy consumption, COACH Solutions keeps the operator updated during and upon completion of the voyage. The reporting and communication are kept simple with unified noon reporting and energy deviation alerts from the vessels.
Ultimately, COACH Solutions can contribute to optimizing the fleet portfolio by identifying fuel-efficient designs and over-consuming vessels.
In short COACH Solutions is:
- A software-based tool that requires no hardware installations. It has been successfully installed on more than 600 vessels worldwide.
- A fleet management tool that includes AIS based tracking and takes care of all reporting conducted from vessel to office.
- A great integrated solution for fuel consumption savings, performance optimization & weather-routing, as well as for minimizing the ship's environmental footprint.
Read more: www.coachsolutions.com