Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Sales Executive - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for a one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Paints Qatar, established in 1985, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a sales office, warehouse and a rapidly growing team, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Qatar through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a Sales Executive, you would provide administration and sales support to the Retail shop. You would help them to meet customer needs and achieve sales and collection budgets.
This position is based in Doha and directly reports to the Key Account Manager - Retail Decorative.
- Expand Jotun dealer network by identifying potential customers, conducting frequent visits and collecting market data in order to increase Jotun’s market share.
- Promote and sell Jotun Decorative products to customers in allocated geographical territories by frequent visits and following up with dealers, training shop staff as well as meeting the end users whenever required in order to meet customer requirements.
- Implement sales and marketing activities in the allocated territory from time to time which includes sales promotions, marketing campaigns, merchandising, shop display, training and any other activities in order to maintain No.1 position in Qatar retail market.
- Responsible for allocated budget by following up with customers on proper pricing and customer selection in order to achieve sales budget, DSO, ASP and Gross Margin.
- You hold a Bachelor/ Master's degree
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the field of sales
- Your age is between 23- 30 years
- You are fluent in Arabic (preferred)
- You are willing to take on a 3 months assignment outside own company
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the result
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater