Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Sales Executive - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for a one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Saudia Co. Ltd., established in 1984, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With 2 production facilities, 5 warehouses and more than 450 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in Saudi Arabia through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a Sales Executive, you would be responsible for achieving sales and collection budgets by actively marketing the company’s decorative product range and targeting potential areas for new dealers as set by the Area Sales Manager.
This position is based in Khamis Mushait and directly reports to the Sales Manager.
- Develop and strengthen dealers and distribution network and follow up on achievement of sales departmental objectives.
- Upgrade dealers shop decoration, MC Shop in Shop and dealers pricing category.
- Support dealers/distributors in terms of products orientation, business trends, special projects prices, monitoring performance, training shop sales personnel to sell high value/margin Jotun products.
- Maintain and implement Jotun’s credit control policy.
- Provide technical service and assistance to internal/external customers within the knowledge and capacity possessed.
- You are a Saudi national (Saudization program)
- You have an academic degree (Bachelor and /or Master’s degree)
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience
- You are between 23-30 years old
- You have a good command of verbal and written English and Arabic languages
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater