Sales Executive - Kafr El Sheikh
Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Our employees tell us that we are on the right track: our latest regional survey, conducted by Hay Group, showed that a vast majority are highly engaged and view Jotun as a highly favorable company to work in. We have consistently scored significantly higher than the regional benchmark and on par with high performing global companies
Jotun Paints Egypt was established in 1983 and leading the market since then with 3 different segments; Decorative, Marine & Protective coating. Presently the organization consists of 380 team members. The Head office is located in New Cairo and there are 3 branch offices and 3 stock points spread throughout Egypt. ًًThe first phase of our new factory at the 10th of Ramadan is up and running in addition to our main factory in Ismailia. By 2021 the second and finial stage of the new factory will be finalized to mark the 10th of Ramadan Factory as the biggest Jotun factory in the Middle East.
Due to the growth in Decorative business we are looking to enrich our Sales team at West Egypt by hiring an energetic and results oriented members. Decorative department in Egypt is responsible for our Retail Network; currently more than 600 Shops across Egypt; and all the Large & Small to Medium Projects. He/She will be in charge of expanding and strengthening Distribution Channels and Securing small/medium/large projects. This position will cover Kafr El Sheikh area and will report to the Area Sales Manager - Alexandria.
Kvalifikasjoner:1-3 Years of Sales Experience in Paints or similar industry
Bachelor Degree is a must
Arabic & English Speaker
Alexandria residents are preferable .
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Insurance and pension schemes
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Karriere Match - 100.000 kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer