Azets Insight AS
Økonomi, regnskap og revisjon
Azets is an international accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services company that delivers a personal experience, both digitally and at your door. Our over 6,500 dedicated people help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Azets is a large, international business and one of the leading companies within the business services industry. But we also have a strong local profile in the United Kingdom and the Nordics. Azets has more than 120 offices across our 7 countries.
Group Growth Operations (GGO) is a corporate department that works across the group. The department has teams in the UK, Norway and Romania. GGO supports all tasks surrounding growth. We support the organization with sales excellence, sales reporting, performance management, CRM, growth initiatives and other related projects.
As the company grows, GGO grows with it. We are looking for a person that can take ownership and drive sales excellence across the organization. In this role you will be working with stakeholders in the United Kingdom and the Nordics.
As Sales Excellence you will work with sales operations functions, sales processes, growth projects, sales knowledge and quality, all with the aim of improving overall sales effectiveness and increase growth.
- Coach sales and pipeline discipline leading to healthy coverage and infuse the proper forecast
- Support local sales departments in prospecting work and cold calling events
- Coordinate cross functional and country sales opportunities
- Administrative support to group sales management such as events, webinars and other relevant areas
- Reporting and analytics
- Participate in implementation of the training program for sales personnel
- Support local stakeholders in develop and maintain templates, proposals, presentations, contracts and other standardized sales materials and processes
- Maintain a common communication and resource platform for the sales departments in the group
- Contribute to growth projects
- Bachelor’s degree or sales experience required; higher-level education
- Few years of sales experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Norwegian or other Scandinavian language is advantage
- Experience from sales within professional services
- Competitive instincts and the ability to be a strong team player
- Structured, solution oriented, with the ability to create trusting relationship
- Experience with CRM and sales prospecting tools
Why join the Azets family?
- Good and social work environment
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and home office
- A wide range of challenges in a solid company in growth
- Competitive conditions
This position will report to Group Head of Growth Operations, and is expected to cover a broad sales area for a growing company.
The position will be based in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki or Copenhagen, other locations with Azets presence can be discussed. Some travel activities must be expected in certain periods. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
For questions about the position, please contact Group Head of Growth Operations, Yan Christian Zhou, phone number: +47 472 58 279.
We believe that the best solutions arise when we share different experiences and perspectives with each other. Regardless of background, nationality, age, gender, orientation or disability.