Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Sales Director Waterjets, Americas
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Sales Director Waterjets, Americas!
The Sales Director-Waterjets for Americas will be based in the United States and responsible for the product’s business within North and South America reporting to VP Sales. The Sales Director will have strategic insight and relationship management skills with high customer focus. The ideal candidate has high product knowledge and the capability to work independently with project predictions, application specifications, and negotiating and signing the final contract. This person is also accountable for the product order intake budget in the designated geographical region.
The team you will be a part of is divided into segment directors who look at solutions for the maritime industry as applicable specifically to their segment. You will work in close collaboration with the segment leads to ensure a strong market entry into specific segments whilst at the same time work directly with the customers and Product Centers for both commercial and Govt projects. You will also work with network partners to ensure full market coverage. The Sales Director will actively work to ensure required operational support for the customer and promote spares and upgrade sales. The Sales Director- Waterjets, Americas is supported by product management and sales support at the product center.
- Can discuss product in the context of current market conditions, sector strategy and future development
- Manages relationship with customers during times of significant difficulty and influences organization internally to resolve effectively
- Explains future product development and strategy in a way that is meaningful and engaging for the customer
- Provides input on competitor products and strategy at a high level internally
- Provides product sales training to sales professionals globally
- Supports assessment of sales professionals within sales product competency.
- Demonstrates a good understanding and application of how we interact with the customer
- Sets and executes product sales strategy for the region
- Order Intake responsible
- Deliver order intake within agreed budget and timescales
- Establish and execute successful sales activities to secure orders in line with business strategy and targets
- Provide information on risks and opportunities affecting future customer orders
- Develop understanding of global market, competitor and customer’s requirements and business development
- Responsible for transfer of knowledge to region
- Capture market trend for NPI
- Use of CRM tools to manage Customers, Prospects and Pipeline
- Bachelor Degree with 10+ years of sales experience or Master Degree with 8+ years of sales experience (Equivalent industry experience can be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Relationship Management experience
- Experience establishing and executing successful sales activities
Flexible, preferred locations: US-FL-Miramar, WA-Seattle, TX-Houston, LA-New Orleans
No relocation assistance available
Travel within US and Internationally required
Expected pay range
As required by law, the salary information above is a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role in Washington. Please note this is a general guideline only and that compensation varies depending on multiple factors including but not limited to skills, experience, qualifications, office location and other business considerations.
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.