Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation, and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
KONGSBERG – Protechting People & Planet
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritime services, upgrades, and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades, and spare parts to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Sales Consultant. You will be part of a team that work with service offerings, agreements, upgrades, and modifications, will be in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and our customers.
• The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for activities supporting the sales team in generating sales revenues and increase customer retention.
• Support the Sales team before, during and after customer interventions.
• Set up proposals/quotations based on the input from the Sales team in the areas of spares, upgrades, field service and repair and overhaul support.
• Proactively inform customers about KM product lifecycle status including product obsolescence, system improvements, recommended upgrades, services, and spares.
• Prepare commercial proposals for new functionality, spares, modifications, and retrofit/refit/conversion solutions in accordance with KM product lifecycle philosophy primary for CAT-1 & CAT-2 projects and for CAT-3 & CAT-4 whenever suitable and approved by product owner when decided.
• Ensure familiarization and understanding of customers fleet and operation to proactively offer relevant products and services.
• Maintain existing and new customer information in the CRM system.
• Actively participate in Continuous Improvement Project initiatives to drive sales in the aftermarket.
• Strategic customer activity to be planned and coordinated in close cooperation with responsible CRM.
• Complete and report agreed KPI`s.
• Mainly performing the sales work and / or technically related support of this from the workplace
Qualifications and experience
• Proven negotiator and Sales professional.
• Credible and engaging presenter.
• It is desirable that you understand the width of the portfolio and an established internal network.
• Bachelor’s degree in international commerce, engineering, business administration, or higher education related to these areas.
• Experience in multinational companies working with Services & Aftermarket business in the Oil & Gas/maritime sector.
• Fluent English written and spoken.
• Good knowledge of KM Integrated Solutions products (K-pos and Automation).
• Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
• Identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
• Adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination.
• Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and get orders for upgrades and fixed price services.
• Communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way.
• Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Work Location: Niteroi
Closing date by November 26th, 2023.