Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Sales and Service Operations Manager RAS/FAS
Global Customer Support (GCS) – Handling Systems offers an exciting opportunity for a determined Sales and Service Operations Manager for our RAS/FAS business area.
The service manager is responsible for leading our Sales and Service operation within the RAS/FAS business located at Gateshead. This includes sales activities as well at the operations and management of the Service team. In this role, you report to our Vice President – Handling Systems GCS.
With strong leadership skills and a growth customer mindset, you will look for opportunities to improve the customer experience and review market trends affecting the business area and promote growth for Handling GCS. You thrive on bringing ideas to life and enabling global teams to deliver world class service.
- Establish and support aftermarket strategy for the Naval deck machinery and RAS product portfolio.
- Management of the RAS/FAS service team.
- Develop and deepen customer relations.
- Collaborate with the internal RAS teams & customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use data, market trends and customer feedback to continuously improve performance.
- Contribute to the aftermarket product and sales strategy for the RAS/FAS product portfolio.
- Profit & loss accountability of the RAS/FAS for GCS
- Develop and execute competence and workforce plans for future global needs.
- Create a diverse and innovative environment through transformational leadership.
- Responsible leader ship and safe operations, health, and wellbeing of our Service Team.
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Active participation in business improvement activities.
- Professional qualifications in either Engineering or Business sector.
- Experience in the Naval Marine sector would be preferable. Winches, Cranes, RAS and Steering Gear.
- Proven performance with internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, prepared to use their own initiative and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong planning and organizing skills to manage short, medium and long-term activities and deliverables.
- Ability to understand the importance of a good work ethic.
- Ability to build relationships that bring together a broad range of talents, experience and perspectives thus promoting the "One Team" approach.
- Acts in a professional courteous manner to our colleagues and customers at all times.
- Ability to work with our ERP system and other IT software packages such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to travel within Europe and Worldwide.
- Valid EU Passport or other current permission to work in the UK
This position may require security clearance.
Point of contact
Thomas Roald, VP Handling Systems – GCS, +47 970 03 303
Sharon Pearson, VP Projects – DMMC UK, +44 7977585947
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 3000 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We are determined in our work to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet