Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Safety and Lifecycle management lead - P&E
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Safety and Lifecycle management lead in Kongsberg Maritime in our Propulsion and Engines division. You will influence the development and lifecycle of our products, and support the organization to provide products, systems and solutions that are safe for their intended purpose throughout the lifecycle.
- Contribute to the product strategy and support the business to manage the portfolio.
- Assure product development projects and support product launch.
- Coach product lifecycle planning and manage products through the lifecycle phases.
- Provide product safety leadership and support product owners and teams in the product safety process.
- Provide specialist guidance on product safety systems, standards, and tools such as risk assessments and risk evaluations, ALARP, RAM, and FMECA.
Qualifications and experience
- Technical engineering background, bachelor’s, or master’s degree. Relevant experience might compensate for formal education.
- Extensive experience of working with product development, lifecycle management and/ or Product safety.
- Experience in project management and with processes and/or assurance.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority or a background check. For more information visit www.nsm.no
You are able to
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- use a methodical and systematic approach, prioritize and plan ahead
- collaborate with different groups and competence areas
- communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
We want you to have your work location in any of our Nordic main sites, preferable where we have a larger footprint within Propulsion and Engines.
Hybrid working is optional.
Point of contact
Kellieann Hukins, Manager of Systems Engineering, Propulsion & Engines, +47 91167210
Kongsberg Maritime has a commitment in Sustainable Development Goals and for us, the oceans and marine resources are important. We therefore strive to develop products that help reduce emissions and damage to life below water. We believe in a workplace characterized by diversity and together we can create a work environment that brings the best out of everyone. We are very positive that you want to contribute to our development, and that you want to develop within Kongsberg.
Propulsion & Engines offers a complete set of propulsion products, from small to large main Thrusters, Propellers, Rudders as well as auxiliary propulsion with both retractable Thrusters and Tunnel Thrusters. These products are applicable to most vessel types in the Offshore, Merchant, and Naval markets. Many of these products come in both mechanical and electrical variants. For faster vessels, we provide a wide range of aluminium and steel Waterjets for both Naval and Commercial applications. The products are based on world-class competence and state of the art internal hydrodynamic capabilities.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology, and dedication