Risk Analyst for Origination (f/m/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Statkraft is the market leader in integrating renewables in Germany and the UK. In total, Statkraft manages over 15.000 MW of renewable capacity across Europe. As part of the growth strategy, Statkraft expands its business activities across Europe. Currently, we manage a long-term renewable energy portfolio of third-party contracts across various European markets consisting of tailor-made Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and sales contracts to large end customers.
As part of Statkraft’s Risk Management team you will work on an independent assessment of Statkraft’s long-term Origination portfolios. This includes in particular:
- Reporting on P&L and risks of the origination portfolios
- Studying the fundamentals of energy markets in which we operate
- Supporting our risk evaluation of transactions and deal structures prior to deal closure
- Improving our tool kit for renewable energy assets by means of Python
- Advanced university degree in a quantitative discipline like Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or Statistics
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in trading, risk management or renewables transactions
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, Matlab or R)
- Proactive team player with integrity and attention to detail and good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – proficiency in other European languages is advantageous
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Düsseldorf, Germany / Oslo, Norway