Are you result driven with a strategic mindset? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your work has on financial results of the business? Would you like to be part of a team in an international environment optimizing top line revenue?
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Revenue team in Copenhagen and to help us in governing price and capacity for different routes creating even better results tomorrow.
Our team utilizes cross functional collaboration with a data driven approach to sell the right product, at the right price, at the right time. Our aim is top-line optimization that will translate to bottom-line profits.
For the right candidate, the role offers an attractive and exciting career in a challenging, ambitious, and international environment. The position provides the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
As a Revenue Manager you will be part of our smaller, diverse department consisting of 16 employees with many interfaces to the rest of the business.
Your role has both a strategic and operational dimension as you will be responsible for optimizing fare revenues and the analysis of several revenue streams with the goal of achieving total business revenue targets and drive business growth on a specific passenger route in our network.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Pricing and inventory management
· Budgeting and forecasting of yields, volumes, and route performance
· Price monitoring of competition
· Development and implementation of pricing & revenue management strategies
· Development and implementation of new reports and models that allow us to increase performance
· Analysis and forecasting of onboard revenues together with the Onboard Sales Department
Overall, you can expect to gain deep business understanding and a broad professional network in DFDS where you will be able to make a measurable impact on the business.
We are at the beginnings of an exciting journey with our booking system. The right candidate could also have the opportunity to drive system changes with IT from a Revenue perspective as our business driver.
Preferred professional candidate profile
As a Revenue Manager we expect you to have an educational background within Economics, Finance,
Statistics or similar. Combined with this we also emphasize that you bring:
· A high-level command of Excel and Tableau
· Good analytical and numerical skills and great commercial understanding
· Prior experience within revenue and yield management and pricing - preferably from the hospitality or transportation industry, but it is not a requirement. What is most important is that you can analyze and advise on complex products with multiple dimensions
· The ability to work under your own initiative in a highly pressured environment
· As our company language is English, we also expect you to be fluent in English both verbal and written
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Claire Hosking at +45 91374257 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship.