Regional Marketing Partner
We are looking for our next marketing super star who wants to join our fantastic team. If you love marketing as much as we do, keep reading!
B2B Marketing sits at the centre of the DFDS Business. Our primary role is to connect our audiences and customers with our products, services, brand and experiences. We do this through impactful brand building efforts, creative acquisition and retention activities and constantly driving towards a more insight driven approach. With HQ based in CPH our diverse team of 12 is based in Denmark, Sweden, UK, Netherlands, Turkey and Lithuania, which allows us to have a both global and local perspective on the marketing we do. We focus on a close collaboration with our colleagues in sales, tech and other HQ and regional functions. And we do it while having a blast and building a great team culture.
What will you do?
In the role as Regional Marketing Partner you will be co-responsible for B2B Marketing in the region. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues in the other regions as well as global B2B marketing. You will be as a trusted partner to the Regional Managing Director, Sales Directors and the rest of the leadership team ensuring marketing activities are aligned with regional activities.
Some of your key responsibilities and activities will be:
- Produce marketing plans and campaigns for activities across the region
- Safeguard quality and clarity of the positioning, messaging, storytelling, collateral, online content and sales enablement materials for the region
- Drive and support exhibitions and events taking place across the region as well as evaluate and tactically assess our attendance and outcome
- Understand the needs of the region and provide proactive and extensive advice on delivery
- Use DFDS industry market insights and gather local information to support overall stories
- Launch new products and release and coordinate these in collaboration with the customer solution marketing managers across the region
The position is placed in Gothenburg but in this role, you have the opportunity to travel 10-20 days per year in the region.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with an equal passion for marketing and business who can function as a proactive filter between corporate marketing and local sales for business needs. You have a great understanding of customers’ needs to execute marketing activities effectively and efficiently. You also have outstanding organizational skills when creating the projects and tasks necessary to implement marketing and campaign strategies.
You have strong communication skills and with your ability to influence and engage others, both internally and externally, you make things happen. You have the maturity and competence to act and work independently at the same time as you value collaboration and alignment with your team across Europe.
- Relevant Marketing background, preferably at Master’s level
- At least five years’ experience within Marketing
- Experience of B2B Marketing, running activities across multiple markets and managing a portfolio of products as well as experience working with Sales and local management
Want to join us?
We will offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing international company. At DFDS our people mean the world to us and we aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal growth and development. By being inclusive and embracing our differences we get the best from everyone and an even greater result. We take great pride in empowering our people to make a real difference. Join our team and be part of our success as one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
How can I apply?
If you want to join us, please register, and send in your application as soon as possible but no later than October 29th . Interviews will be held throughout the whole application period. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Marketing B2B Kenneth Tange, email@example.com . Please reach out to HR Manager Karin Gelkén, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application!