Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Regional Lab Senior Chemist 1
Jotun Thailand are looking for a candidate for the position of Regional Lab Senior Chemist 1.
The roles of position is to develop commercially attractive products and applications by using regional resources and enhance cross-functional co-operation to ensure long-term competitiveness and profitability in key markets throughout South East Asia Pacific.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative paints, Marine, Protective and Powder coatings.In Thailand, we are an attractive & well known company which have been established for 52 years.
We are a Learning Organization by offering our employees continuous learning and development opportunities, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness. We also have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work.
- Be an active and creative partner within the Regional R&D SEA by following new innovation, product development projects and qualifications of new raw materials to ensure the improve the earning of Jotun Powder Coatings.
- Coordinate activities in local unit laboratories by supporting & provide knowhow to ensure best practices are being implemented and used.
- Evaluate and report where applicable new or alternative raw materials sourced in the region by testing and selection of technical and commercial attractive raw materials, optimizing formulations and product development / modification to meet regional needs and market requirements.
- Perform assigned product development projects as well as key customer projects with the objective of meeting the end user requirements, support Sales and Marketing by planning, establishing, prioritizing and executing new products implementation to ensure sustained product quality and competitiveness.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or relevant
- 7 years experience in research & development and coodinate with local unit laboratory
- Be honest, initiative & responsibility and positive thinking
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater