Regional HR Advisor
Who are we… We Move for All To Grow and at DFDS our people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talent, provide challenge and opportunity for personal growth and development and do it in an inclusive way to get the best from everyone. We take great pride empowering our people to make a real difference. Join our team and be part of our success as one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
We are a driven, forward thinking and progressive team of HR professionals who together look after the HR requirements for the whole of the UK and Ireland.
The Role… We are currently looking to recruit a Regional HR Advisor to provide HR support to all levels of the business, reporting to the UK HR Manager. You will, alongside the other Regional HR Advisors, be allocated to numerous sites across the North of England and Scotland and be expected to take ownership of the tactical people plan for these locations. There is also a level of flexibility on which DFDS site the successful candidate shall be based.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality advice on specialist and/or generalist HR issues to your allocated locations throughout the UK
- Working alongside the management team to address any performance and absence issues within the business
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, creating a partnership to enable the business to deliver its objectives through its people
- Ensuring legal compliance for all policies and procedures managed within the business
- Be a talent management and succession champion by creating relevant training and development plans to support growth and potential
- Working relentlessly to drive high engagement across all employees within the business; fostering a true sense of purpose and belonging and high performing teams
Who we want… You will be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate for the people agenda and have a broad knowledge of Human Resources and a good generalist background. You will have an excellent commercial understanding and be confident partnering with the business. You will have 5 years+ HR experience and be at least CIPD level 5 qualified (or equivalent).
What we do for you… We will offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and across multiple organisational levels. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you have exceptional organisation and communication skills with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced, agile and deadline-driven environment, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and application in English no later than 16th October 2020 (preferably earlier as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis).
DFDS is an equal opportunities employer and actively welcomes applications from all communities, particularly those that are under-represented in our sector.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater