Recruitment & Engagement Lead
Jotun Liger (Malaysia and Singapore) took effect from 01 July 2016. The business administration in these 2 countries has been consolidated as one unit and manages by the same management team. The legal setup is to be maintained as is with 2 separate entities for statutory purposes. Performance of the business will be measured as one unit with the consolidated results.
After the establishment of Jotun Liger, the organization is now expected to deliver strong growth while continuously improve on efficiency and profitability.
Today, Jotun Liger is the largest company and one of the main profit contributors in SEAP with total sales of NOK 1,346 Million and EBITA NOK 209K in 2019.
The position is responsible primarily to support the Recruitment and Engagement functions by planning, coordinating and controlling the processes of the full recruitment cycle, onboarding, employee relations and employee engagement in order to attract the right people and drive higher employee motivation, commitment and retention.
The position is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia and reports directly to Head of HR & Admin-LIGER.
- Manage end to end recruitment process through talent sourcing, job advertising, shortlisting, interviewing candidates, evaluating profiling assessments, and hiring to ensure quality and timely recruitment which is accordance to Jotun's recruitment policies and procedures.
- Identify and promote the use of new and appropriate recruitment channels such as social media, job posting sites, recruitment agencies, referral programme etc. by keeping abreast of latest recruitment trends and practices to attract more and better candidates besides promoting employer’s branding.
- Develop long-term recruitment strategies by maintaining good relationship with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms, developing a talent pool database and constantly monitoring market offers and compensation practices to create strong talent pipelines and attract and retain the best people. ·
- Ensure that hiring manager develop the job description as per company’s guidelines by providing advice, discussing job responsibilities, job qualifications and applicant requirements with the hiring manager to ensure fairness in the recruitment process and selection of the right candidate.
- Manage the process of introducing newly hired employees into the organization, including policy and culture training, employee handbook training, benefits education and paperwork, induction program with the relevant functional departments, etc.
- Drive employee engagement and motivation by designing and driving the company’s internal communications program, and by organising employee engagement activities and events.
- Conduct and oversee the engagement survey bi-annually by working with third party consultant and aligning with company managers and stakeholders to ensure that the survey is conducted in a smooth and fair manner and the employee’s feedback is collected timely.
- Manage employee relations by providing guidance around employee related issues, disciplinary and performance issues and conducting workplace investigations in accordance with company’s policies and guidelines in order to maintain healthy and positive working relationship and environment in the organisation.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field with at least 4- 6 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding and experience in Recruitment and Labor Law are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HRMS
- Fluent oral and written in English is essential
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Steadiness: creates a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere; supports and encourages team in difficult times; is firm and reliable
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater