Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering (all disciplines)
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
R&D Technical Lead Underwater Navigation
Are you our next technical lead that will participate in shaping the direction of our technology? Are you inspired by continously developing new ideas and by motivating your team members in exciting, new directions?
To meet the future, Vessel Robotics are seeking highly motivated researchers and developers to make the robotics for the future. You will be actively participating in the creation of marine robotics to handle all phases of an operation, as well as develop capabilities to process smart data collected to optimize robot operation.
In addition to be part of a team developing solutions that aim to improve the global environment, you will be given the opportunity to make important contributions both to the international maritime markets and to the future of our company. We are seeking the right person to fill the role as R&D technical lead in underwater navigation.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Effectively lead technology choices from requirement into autonomy solutions
- Design and program navigation and autonomy for underwater robotics
- Simulate, analyze and model autonomous behavior for all phases of the operation
- Optimise behaviour from collected data up against simulated data
- Contribute to smart conditional monitoring with the robotics
- MSc or PhD in cybernetics, computer science or similar
- Programming experience, preferably C++
- Knowledge and passion for autonomous systems and technics
- Knowledge of autonomy frameworks and simulation tools
- Constructively lead a team together with a project manager, with a technical responsibility
- Skills to successfully implement new technics and methods for autonomy and smart data
- Able to select solutions best fit for use
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
- Flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme
- The possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in developing own role based on competence and previous experience. The position reports to R&D Manager Vessel Robotics.
KONGSBERG has been a leading global technology corporation for over 200 years. We deliver mission-critical solutions, operating from the depths of the sea, to outer space, and to the digital frontier. Over the years Kongsberg Maritime has built Sensors and Robotics (division S&R) to be a world leader within underwater robotics. We are continuously working on new innovative robotics to meet global challenges. In the most resent innovation Jotun and KONGSBERG have teamed up in a partnership to deliver innovative and sustainable vessel fouling control. The HullSkater is part of a revolutionary climate friendly robotics-based solution that introduces proactive hull cleaning technology to achieve optimal vessel performance and an unbeatable environmental footprint.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater