Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering - system architecture
Fylke:Vestfold og Telemark
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
R&D product system architect
To meet an exciting future, Vessel Robotics are seeking highly motivated researchers and developers to make the robotics for the future. You will be actively participating in the creation of marine robotics to handle all phases of an operation, as well as develop capabilities to process smart data collected to optimize robot operation.
In addition to be part of a team developing solutions that aim to improve the global environment, you will be given the opportunity to make important contributions both to the international maritime markets and to the future of our company.
We are seeking the right person to fill the role as R&D product system architect.
- Be a key participant in design of complex underwater robotics
- Create and maintain system requirements in cooperation with our R&D department
- Create and maintain system design specifications
- Be an active contributor across disciplines to ensure a reliable product
- Analyze and optimize our product performance
Qualifications and experience
- MSc in system engineering or similar
- Proven skillset to work in a multidiscipline R&D setting
- Knowledge and interest in autonomous systems and technics
- Analytic approach with knowledge to methods and tools (Enterprise Architect)
You are able to
- successfully track all requirement down to tested and completed solutions
- select solutions best fit for use
- constructively work in teams
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in developing own role based on competence and previous experience.
The position reports to R&D Product Line Manager Vessel Robotics.
KONGSBERG has been a leading global technology corporation for over 200 years. We deliver mission-critical solutions, operating from the depths of the sea, to outer space, and to the digital frontier.
Over the years Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, has built Sensors and Robotics (division S&R) to be a world leader within underwater robotics. We are continuously working on new innovative robotics to meet global challenges.
In the most resent innovation Jotun and KONGSBERG have teamed up in a partnership to deliver innovative and sustainable vessel fouling control.
The HullSkater is part of a revolutionary climate friendly robotics-based solution that introduces proactive hull cleaning technology to achieve optimal vessel performance and an unbeatable environmental footprint.
For more information, please visit https://jointherevhullution.com or https://www.kongsberg.com/no/maritime/campaign/hullskater/
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater