Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering (all disciplines)
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
R&D Engineer for Remote Control Systems
KONGSBERG has been a leading global technology corporation for over 200 years. We deliver mission-critical solutions, operating from the depths of the sea, to outer space, and to the digital frontier.
Over the years Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, has built Sensors and Robotics (division S&R) to be a world leader within underwater robotics. We are continuously working on new innovative robotics to meet global challenges.
In the most resent innovation Jotun and KONGSBERG have teamed up in a partnership to deliver innovative and sustainable vessel fouling control.
The HullSkater is part of a revolutionary climate friendly robotics-based solution that introduces proactive hull cleaning technology to achieve optimal vessel performance and an unbeatable environmental footprint.
For more information, please visit https://jointherevhullution.com or https://www.kongsberg.com/no/maritime/campaign/hullskater/
To meet an exciting future, Vessel Robotics are seeking highly motivated researchers and developers to make the robotics for the future. You will be actively participating in the creation of marine robotics to handle all phases of an operation, as well as develop capabilities to process smart data collected to optimize robot operation.
In addition to be part of a team developing solutions that aim to improve the global environment, you will be given the opportunity to make important contributions both to the international maritime markets and to the future of our company.
We are seeking the right person to fill the role as R&D Engineer for Remote Control Systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Establish the feedback loops, analytics and reporting required to support large scale autonomous robot operations
- Contribute in a team to made specific functions to support remote controlled operations and remote support
- Master of science in cybernetics, computer science or similar
- High level programming language experience (C++/Java/Python)
- Front end languages and web design (Angular, HTML5 and similar)
- Experience from machine learning or algorithms applied on big data timeseries
- Experience from analysis and simulation work in Matlab and similar
- Proven skillset within the tasks needed to fulfil the requirements
- Broad understanding of the problem domain
- Ability to benefit from the work done by research institutes and universities
- Teamwork mentality
- A chance to be part of an important global impact
- A leading edge robotics working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
Our employees are expected to develop and adjust their own role so that we can fully utilize their potential and skillset.
The position reports to R&D Manager Vessel Robotics
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater