R&D Advisor - New Business Initiatives
Statkraft is Europe’s largest producer of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft’s recent corporate strategy aims at strengthening the company’s position as leading within renewable energy. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 4 GW onshore wind capacity and about 2 GW solar power within 2025 globally. Furthermore, Statkraft aims at optimizing and expanding its hydropower portfolio, profitably grow the customer business as well as developing new business initiatives within decarbonization and electrification.
What we do:
The Corporate R&D team is looking for a new colleague to strengthen the collaboration with Statkraft’s New business unit on R&D topics related to hydrogen, ammonia, biofuel etc. The R&D team manages and coordinates Statkraft’s R&D efforts. Through our new R&D strategy we support existing business as well as new initiatives across all technologies and markets where Statkraft participates. The team coordinates the Corporate R&D Program portfolio, currently consisting of about 50 projects. In cooperation with the line organizations, we secure public funding for our R&D projects from national and EU support schemes. Corporate R&D team is located within business area Production (P) as a part of the Strategy and Development unit (PD).
- Drive R&D management on new business initiatives and improve impact on bottom line
- Strengthen Statkraft’s international R&D efforts
- Explore public funding and advice and assist business areas in this field
- Contribute in R&D strategy development
- Strengthen ability to cross-functional R&D efforts
- Ensure that Statkraft is up to date on R&D trends, activities and actors
- Communication on R&D activities and results internally and externally
- Master/university degree in business, economy, engineering or science
- Knowledge and experience within developing new business initiatives, preferentially within the energy sector
- Good knowledge on R&D as well as drive and motivation to add value
- High strategical skills
- Excellent team-player with very good communication skills, enjoying collaboration across units
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater