Quantitative Analyst / Developer
Bank, finans og forsikring
The Front Office Quant team is responsible for developing valuation models, tools for pricing, high performance trading functionality, simulation models and machine learning solutions. Our work is an integral part of providing Handelsbanken’s customers with new risk management and investment products as well as providing the analytics capabilities needed for trading those products.
We work closely with the trading desks as well as the risk management, risk control and treasury departments. The main focus of the team is to improve and innovate based on business needs, which translates to solutions to some of Handelsbanken’s most intriguing and complex problems.Your Role
As a Quantitative Analyst/Developer you will help drive the business forward through development of valuation and analytics functionality for fixed income derivatives and xVA.
Your work covers the whole development life cycle from analysis and investigation to implementation, test and documentation. You will be involved in the daily operations and provide support to the trading desks, which requires high focus and attention to detail.About You
- You have a master’s degree or similar with above average academic results
- The focus of your education is mathematics and/or programming (potentially combined with finance)
- You are eager to learn about financial markets
- You enjoy helping others and exchanging knowledge
- You constantly want to learn new skills and are proactive with your own development
- You know Swedish or are open to spending time to learn Swedish
This role will best fit someone who is adaptable, self-reliant, driven and has a desire to deliver solutions that exceed stakeholder expectations. We are looking for an excellent team player who likes to cooperate, take on responsibility and has good communication skills.We Offer
- The opportunity to develop fast at a leading Nordic institution with a proven best-in-class track record
- A collaborative work environment where colleagues learn and achieve together
- Long-term commitment to our employees and their career developments
- Competitive compensation and pension plan
- 5+ weeks paid vacation
- Extensive benefit package (subsidized banking services, health care, lunch and more)
- Office at prime location in central Stockholm with modern trading facilities
We look forward to receiving your cover letter, CV and academic records. Furthermore, we are particularly interested in previous team work experience, motivational factors and achievements that you are proud of.
Please submit your CV and academic records in the same file.