Kongsberg Protech Systems USA in Johnstown, PA is seeking an experienced Quality Inspector. The Quality Inspector will inspect individual parts, sub-assemblies, and whole components relating to the Remote Weapon Station (RWS) and to ensure quality products meet their required specifications before delivery to our customer.
Essential job functions are:
- Inspect all parts, sub-assemblies, work in process, goods received and finished goods to ensure the products meet company quality standards.
- Use final checklist for main assemblies or work descriptions for the smaller sub-assemblies.
- Maintain inspection and quality data and enter into database in order to track performance and deficiencies.
- Ensure all documents are signed off and built according to the "as built" list.
- Sign documentation once acceptance has been approved.
- Record non-conforming materials into system according to the processes.
High school diploma/GED equivalent is required. 1 year of prior experience in the quality inspection department of a production manufacturing facilityt. Basic computer proficiencies, such as using internal computer systems, email and Microsoft Office Suite is necessary. Must be able to work from prints, procedures, assembly diagrams, sketches, schematics and/or verbal-written instructions.
Kongsberg Protech Systems USA is part of Kongsberg Gruppen (KONGSBERG), an international knowledge-based group that supplies high technology systems and solutions to its customers engaged in oil and gas production, the merchant marine, and the defense and aerospace industries. Kongsberg Protech Systems USA performs final assembly and testing of Remote Weapon Stations. The company also performs repair and overhaul (R&O) of Remote Weapon Stations that come back from field operations.
In addition to competitive wages, we provide an excellent package of benefits, which presently includes company-paid health, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) with competitive match, a 9/80 work schedule, life insurance and paid time off (PTO).
Interested parties must complete a Kongsberg employment application to be considered an applicant for this position. To request a US application, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position you are applying for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, March 13, 2020.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities. EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater