Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Jotun is presented in over 100 countries around the world with 37 production facilities. in Norway is one of the biggest global paint manufacturers in the world. Supplying paints and coatings with four segments such as Protective, Marine, Decorative Powder Coatings is represented in region with Regional labs and offices in Kuala Lumpur, factories in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and Myanmar.
Jotun Myanmar has been established since 2013 and we have a factory based in Bago Region. The factory is mainly produced with Decorative, Protective Marine Coatings. The factory plans to have the production in of 5 million liters yearly.
With the growth of Jotun in Myanmar, this successful candidate will be responsible for direct and indirect purchasing by managing the purchasing department, and by planning and executing purchases to ensure continuity of supplies, and hence company profitability and customer satisfaction. This position will be based in Yangon and directly report to the Operations Manager and 2 direct subordinates.
- Safeguard uninterrupted Raw Material supplies for the company via sound planning, purchase execution follow up to ensure material arrival and availability for the production of Finished Goods.
- Ensure inbound logistics and customs clearance is as efficient as possible by being educated in the rules and regulations of import clearance and building relations with customs agents so that all imports can be cleared in the most cost-effective way without incurring demurrages, penalties, or any associated fees.
- Maintain reasonable Raw Material stock levels according to business needs by continuously monitoring demand vs existing stock, and delaying or expediting purchases as necessary to ensure that the company is not overstocked and impact to working capital is minimal.
- Manage and develop the purchasing team via coaching and attention to their work, in order to maximize utilization of their skill and ensure efficiency in manpower within the department.
- Develop the Indirect Material function by creating policies, and close coaching of the Indirect Material purchaser, to ensure that this function is able to maximize savings in each purchase.
- Manage and review IFS Raw and Indirect Material parameters by updating in the system as needed, to ensure information is always up to date and wrong orders are minimized.
- Any Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree holder with 4 to 6 years of working experience as a Purchasing Manager in MNC or Intn'l company is preferable.
- Fluent oral and written in Business English is essential.
- Expert in Microsoft office - Advanced Excel, Pivot Table, Vlook Up, ERP systems (SAP, IFS, etc) is a must.
- Experienced in Planning and direct (raw) material is essential.
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires coordinates others keeps them focused on objectives.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- We offer international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty Boldness.
- We are a fast-growing paint company with proven financial success.
- Career development encompassing on-the-job experiences and Jotun Academy, our in-house
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater