Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Jotun has been present in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) since 1962. The region includes 16 legal entities that are committed to achieving the growth and profit ambitions of Jotun. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work. We also offer our employees continuous learning and development opportunities, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun established its business in Pakistan as one of the key markets within MEIA. In Pakistan, the Head Office and factory is based in Lahore and sales office and warehouse in Karachi. In order to support Jotun's ambitious market growth plans in Pakistan, we are looking for a Purchase Manager who shall lead and manage the operational purchasing, raw materials availability, purchased finished goods and packaging materials hence enabling the company to achieve the desired delivery service to the customers as well as manage indirect materials purchases to ensure best possible value for money and reduce risk in line with group guidelines.
The position shall be based in Lahore and will report to Head of Operations.
- Lead the purchasing function in line with Leadership Expectations and tools to develop, coach and guide team member(s) to ensure a workforce which is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs.
- Facilitate cross-functional cooperation and ensure optimal raw material/purchased finished goods/direct packaging material planning & execution and all are ordered in line with price agreements and allocations given by group category managers to ensure competitiveness.
- Manage Raw Material stock level and packaging materials by planning and coordinating with production and sales in order to coordinate on the raw material requirements to ensure adequate materials are available consistently and ensuring the working capital levels are not adversely affected.
- Manage purchases of indirect materials by leading negotiations, overseeing sourcing plan and evaluating suppliers to ensure processes and procedures are according to Jotun policies and local regulations.
- Manage and coordinate the inter-company purchasing of finished goods, according to sales forecast and customer orders to fulfil projects or stocks requirement.
- Support group category managers in identifying potential local suppliers and maintaining existing relationships (including supplier audits and participation in supplier meetings on request from group category managers) to secure current and future sourcing plans.
- 16 years of Education from an accredited University.
- More than 4 years managerial experience in Purchase Function with a reputed manufacturing organization(s).
- Females candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater