Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Project Manager - Solar
If you’re an experienced Project Manager or Developer with a proven track record in solar, BESS or grid then we want to hear from you. We have high ambitions for growth in wind and solar in the UK and need Project Managers/Developers with some relevant experience but, more importantly, huge potential to join an established team working on our growing project pipeline to assist with the meeting of those ambitious targets.
You will be part of an experienced development team and will be based out of our London office reporting to the London-based Solar Team Lead with day to day support from the wider Statkraft organisation.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
About the role:
As a Project Manager, UK Solar your main responsibilities will be to:
- Project manage and deliver defined solar projects through all development stages from prospecting to financial close
- Run tender processes and manage external consultants/ contractors
- Manage all stakeholder relationships, including community engagement
- Own and manage project budgets
- Support the team and wider business with specific tasks on projects and issues as required
- Maintain industry knowledge on relevant wider issues, including consultation responses and industry representation as required
- Prospecting experience, finding and developing early stage sites
- Constraints analysis and reviews of sites in wider portfolio
- In addition to the above, we will be seeking one hire to have a particular specialism in connecting power projects to the distribution or transmission network
- Regular UK and some international travel.
- University degree within a relevant field
- Experience in a relevant role, with good industry knowledge
- An organised, practical, self-starting doer with the ability to cope with competing demands and deliver high quality results on time
- Strong collaboration, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and high level of attention-to-detail.
- A pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Confident and personable, keen to work in a dynamic, small team environment.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.