Project Manager for EPM system implementation
DFDS is looking to implement a new state of the art EPM platform. We need an experienced EPM (could be IT) Project Manager to drive the software selection, design, implementation, and rollouts to +20 countries and +100 entities.
We need you in the driver's seat
As the EPM Project Manager, you will be responsible for Project Management of a large-scale international Implementation project. You will be in the driver seat, from selection of software, design phase and to implementation and rollouts. You will be working closely with the project team which consists of people from Group Finance, FP&A, Business Partnering and T&I, each leading their area of expertise.
You will lead the separate phases of the project and coordinate both internal and external resources to ensure that the project remains within scope, schedule, budget, and plan.
Furthermore, you will work very closely with our software vendor and implementation partner, where you will be overall responsible for all DFDS deliveries.
The EPM project is being run out of the DFDS headquarters in Copenhagen and you will also be working very closely with our local organizations. You will be based in Copenhagen but are expected to travel 20-30 days a year.
You will be an integral part of the EPM project and steerco, and report to the Head of Finance Systems, while working closely with different stakeholders at various levels across the whole organization. Being the Project Manager for this project is exciting, challenging and two days never look the same.
You will get a direct, transparent, and empowering manager and you will work in a good social atmosphere. You will be part of the Group Finance Department alongside other project members in the project.
Turning the focus to you – who are we looking for?
It is an advantage if you are an experienced Project Manager within the Finance space and used to working with big and complex projects involving many stakeholders across functional and technical areas. We do not expect you to know all finance processes, system setup or configurations, however, you must be curious and good at asking questions to ensure progress, so that milestones are reached, and risks are mitigated timely. Moreover, the ideal candidate is structured, a good planner and able to manage own and project time according to critical priorities.
We also weigh that you are a strong communicator both upwards and downwards in the Organization, have highly developed collaboration skills, and are excellent at motivating people around you while building strong relations.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have +5 years of project management experience, ideally a certified Project Manager (IPMA C, Prince2 Practitioner, or similar) with a proven toolbox
- Have proven experience with successful EPM implementations or other related system implementations like ERP or Business Applications in the field between IT and Finance
- Have strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have a relevant educational background either within Finance, IT or Business
- Have experience with contract management to ensure contractual obligations with our software and implementation partners are fulfilled
- Are an experienced workshop facilitator and particularly good at asking questions
- Have Steerco experience with VP and Director level participants
- Thrive in a dynamic working environment and like that no day looks like the other
- Have fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Does this sound like a match to you? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting and fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis as the position will be filled as soon as possible.
Please contact Head of Finance Systems, René Thomsen, at 40102733 or email@example.com for questions about the position.