Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Project Manager Data Analytics within the Corporate Audit Department
The Corporate Audit unit is responsible for internal audits, reported concerns and internal investigations in Statkraft.
The Corporate Audit team consists of five employees, in which one is focused on reported concerns/investigations and three are project managers for internal audits. The internal audits are conducted by teams with both internal and external resources.
Statkraft is now looking to strengthen the use of data analytics in Corporate Audit and will expand with one additional employee. The main purpose of this role will be to lead and strengthen the use of data analytics and more broadly digitalisation in the corporate audit unit. The candidate will both support and contribute to audits managed by others and be project manager for audits.
The Project Manager will report to SVP Head of Corporate Audit.
The candidate will be responsible for driving initiatives to increase the use of data analytics in audits and digitisation work in the unit. This includes:
- Lead and assist the unit in establishing the data analytics standard processes, and in selecting standard tools and technologies
- Gather and analyse complex and large amounts of data for supporting ongoing audit projects, investigations, management requests, etc. Apply analysis and modelling techniques to frame and define logic to test hypotheses and add insights into audit findings
- Responsible for project management of the audits according to mandate and international acknowledged internal auditing methodology
- Responsible for selected IT-audits and to identify audit candidates
- Share key learnings across the organisation and follow-up implementation of audit recommendations
- Direct and deploy best in class audit methodologies and tools, including contributing with gradual improvements of methodology and tools
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with data analytics, including the ability to identify when to use analytics in audit projects and carry out analyses
- IT and process skills to contribute in audits and identify audit candidates within IT
- Interest for audit methodology
- Relevant project experience; Ability to structure the work efficiently and execute on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables according to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong listening skills and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the company
- Fluent in English. Skills in other Statkraft relevant languages will be an advantage
- Strong written communication skills
- High personal integrity and ethical standards
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position reports to Vice President Head of Corporate Audit. The position will be located at the head office in Lilleaker, Oslo, Norway. Travelling will be required.
To apply, please submit your CV, application and grade transcripts via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job Vacancies” by February 25th, 2020.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search, Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile: +47 911 16 703, or Celina Nybråten, mobile: +47 412 71 669.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater