Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Project Manager - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The Project Manager main tasks is to implement the delegated Main Shelter and Wash, ICLA and Education portfolios and ensure high quality and cost-effective programme implementation within the designated geographical area. The role encompasses team direct line management and donor grants including proposals and reporting in addition to budgets management.
- Manage NRC Programmes (Shelter & Wash, ICLA, Education) projects staff in the Emergency Response Team.
- Adhere to NRC policies, guidance, and procedures. Contribute to the development of Emergency Response programme strategies; and initiate and participate in the development of relevant Shelter, Wash, ICLA and Education projects.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage the Shelter &Wash, ICLA and Education programmes in line with proposals, strategies, and donor requirements; including Development, management, and monitoring of budget(s) according to NRC Financial Handbook and donor requirements.
Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills. Provide regular progress reports to management and concerned parties.
- Represent when needed Shelter & Wash, ICLA and Education in internal and external forums in the area as required and liaise with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Oversee and is responsible of mainstreaming protection guidelines in the NRC’s related activities as per NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and ensure that all breaches/concerns reported are properly resolved.
- Receive the referral information related to protection cases on a monthly basis from the related focal points and take proper actions to ensure that the referral system is functioning to the best interest of beneficiaries as per NRC referral’s procedures.
- University degree in Engineering or Architecture or Urban Planning
- Minimum 5 years of managerial and/or senior technical experience • Experience of coordination and advocacy
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience in humanitarian and developmental responses in urban displacement
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, ProgeCAD, and Microsoft access
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Managing performance and development
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
- Strategic thinking
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater