Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Project Manager - Aftermarket projects, Offshore, LNG and Leased PU
We are now looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team in the Global Customer Support division in Kongsberg Maritime. The Aftermarket projects, Offshore & LNG business unit delivers “Full Picture” solutions for all types of vessels which includes the entire Kongsberg Maritime’s production portfolio. Our projects are based on upgrading and replacement of own and other maker’s equipment such as Integrated Automation & Control Systems. We target all maritime installations, worldwide.
In this role, you will lead exciting projects with many unforeseen technical challenges. We need project managers with determination and ability to solve these tasks in a short period of time. You should have a keen eye towards our customers’ needs and expectations, be reliable and self-driven.
- Administrative and manage appointed “Full Picture” projects
- Prepare project goals and maintain project plans, schedules and cost calculations
- Plan and request resources in due time in cooperation with resource coordinator
- Follow up and control of cost, schedules and surveillance of the project progress
- Establish and maintain project archive
- Prepare periodic reports, both internal and external
- Motivate the project team to gain the project goals
- Contribute to continuous improvement, digitalization of production processes and develop business opportunities
- Primary contact for customers and shipyards, and travel as required
Qualifications and experience
- Higher technical education
- Experience from Offshore and/or Merchant industry
- Practical experience from marine related projects and preferably prior knowledge of Kongsberg Maritime’s products
- Preferably experience from ERP-, CRM systems and planning tools
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Horten, Torp (Sandefjord) or Kongsberg
Point of contact
Terje Haslum, +47 95 88 53 61
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace.
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater