Active People AS
Bemanning og rekruttering
Join us to solve future challenges within offshore renewable energy
MacGregor is a world class supplier of equipment for load handling, mooring, and loading/offloading solutions. As we are now facing an increasing interest for our legacy product portfolio, as well as building a leading position as a provider of offshore renewable solutions, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join MacGregor's Offshore Solutions Division (OSD).
The position has overall responsibility for the project deliverables including project financials, scope and schedule from contract award to delivery (handover from Sales till warranty expiry). The Senior Project Manager will also manage and lead allocated project teams and maintain the relationship with our customers within the offshore renewables as well as oil and gas segments. This position reports to the Projects Director in the Offshore Energy Solutions Business Line. The location of this position is in one of our main locations in Norway; Kristiansand, Bergen or Arendal.
- Bachelor or master's degree, preferably within Finance and/or Engineering
- Proven operational experience and results in project management of complex projects within relevant businesses
- P&L responsibility and tracking budgets
- Excellent follow up, coordination and project management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent skills in English, written and verbal
- Positive and motivating leadership
- Proactive and self-driven
- Structured and business mind-set
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Vi tilbyr:By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.