Project Management Excellence (PME) Coordinator (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Digitalisation Office is a new department within MF (Finance & Risk) serving as the main interface between MF and MI (IT) globally. The department centralizes digitalisation activities for Finance and Risk incl. core processes within Markets & IT, overseeing the functional system architecture as well as ensuring Finance & Risk strategy and ambition can be met through Finance & Risk projects and initiatives.
You will be responsible for overseeing the totality of project and initiative portfolio on behalf of Finance & Risk while providing and steering project management best practice. Your main activities will include:
- Co-define and provide guidance on Project Management Excellence (PME) standards - where necessary, steer and execute trainings
- Work closely with the Project Management Office in the IT department
- Support the on- & offboarding of project managers and initiative owners and produce guidance on their roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with project managers and initiative owners to track their plans for budgets, resources and timelines
- Ensure all projects and initiatives have a clear charter and objectives, and that they support the Finance & Risk strategic direction
- Analyse data and conduct root cause analysis providing recommendations for further actions
- Conduct management reporting on key PME parameters
- Organise change management related communication in scope of PME
- University degree in Business Administration or another relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in high performance environments
- Proven hands-on experience in project management or a PMO role
- Proactive team player with a strong sense of service ownership and responsibility
- Proven change management skills
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment demonstrating an agile mindset
- Financial acumen as well as knowledge of common collaboration tools (e.g. Teams)
- Good social skills and ability to communicate with various stakeholders applying high emotional intelligence
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in Norwegian and/or German
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation. The position is based in either Düsseldorf or Oslo depending on preferences. Some travelling is expected.