Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Project Engineer- ICS
• B.E/ M.E. or equivalent
• 4+ years of experience in Process Automation.
• Field commissioning experience from maritime, shipping and/or offshore oil & gas installations
• Experience with automation of vessel types LNGC, FSRU, FPSO, & relevant DCS system (Experience with Kongsberg AIM DCS is preferable)
• Knowledge of PCS (process control system) , VCS (Vessel control system), PMS (power management system), TCS (Thruster Control System), LNG related applications (Gas Management, Vapour header pressure control, Fuel gas header pressure control, Compressor handling (LD,HD), Gas heater control, Mist separator control, Vapourizer control, Pre-cooler control, Fuel change over sequence, Vapour header over pressure control)
• Cooperative & good communication skills with excellent verbal and written English
• Positive attitude, cope with challenges and finding solutions, self-driven & focused person
• Go-ahead spirit and target oriented
• Excellent cooperative skills.
• Based on the Exigency of the Assignment /Project
5. Roles & Responsibilities
• In reference with specifications given, configure and build application SW to establish a complete control system. (PCS, VCS, PMS & TCS)
• Participate in projects work to ensure correct quality and use of related solutions.
• Participate in development of control systems to achieve cost effective solutions.
• Participate in support to sales department when needed.
• Be the technical expert in how to use the controls system to solve customer’s need of automation.
• Engineering of production specifications for our LNGC, FSRU, FPSO, FLNG, Drilling, OAV, OSV, Merchant Marine, Subsea projects.
• Specification of functions and interfaces onboard vessels
• Be responsible for configuration and control system application test and verify deliveries according to plans and procedures
• Commissioning and startup on shipyards & offshore locations worldwide