Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Project Controls Manager
Statkraft is Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power. We are 3500 employees in 17 countries across the globe. Our aim is to become a leading developer of onshore wind and solar projects, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft and the development of new business opportunities.
We are now expanding in a number of European markets and need a Project Controls Manager to strengthen the business area’s Project Controls team. The team is responsible for Project Control activities in projects, as well as project support and quality assurance. You will report to the Head of Project Controls.
The role is based in our Cork Airport Business Park office but involves frequent meetings with stakeholders at various locations including overseas. The work will relate to Statkraft’s Republic of Ireland portfolio comprising of wind, solar and battery projects, but also internationally with other projects across Statkraft’s portfolio.
Statkraft Ireland are delighted to be working on an exclusive partnership with Morgan McKinley to support the hire of a Project Controls Manager in their Irish office based in Cork. All suitable applicants for the role will be shared directly with our recruitment consultant Eleanor Collins, Manager Engineering. For queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Your role:
As a Project Controls Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage and co-ordinate Project Controller activities in all projects being run by the Project Delivery Unit.
- Manage and co-ordinate all risks associated with all projects being run by the Project Delivery Unit.
- Facilitate Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessments.
- Co-ordinate Project Controls (Schedule & Cost) and risk according to Statkraft requirements and current best practices.
- Contribute with competence into the business area’s Project Controls team, by building expertise, sharing best practices and support trainings for the relevant processes and tools.
- Support other units in Statkraft as required with Project Controls competence.
- Support Project Management with Project Controls and Risk deliveries to fulfil Statkraft’s Capital Project Model requirements.
- Audit and review Project Controls and Risk Management in projects.
- Flexibility in terms of travel and mobility.
- Other duties related to projects as the business requires.
- Masters, university degree in engineering, or similar with documented extensive experience in the field.
- Minimum 8-10 years of project controls experience from large, complex, international investment projects with an excellent application of Share-point, MS Excel and other MS applications.
- Clear affinity with renewables and ideally relevant working experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Independent self-starter with a clear ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues, while prioritizing tasks and effectively juggling competing deadlines.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with attention to details
- Team player and self-motivated to take responsibility for independent work.
- Good knowledge of relevant systems and tools including Adrega PI, Primavera P6 or similar; Microsoft Project would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier