Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Project Controller in Kongsberg Maritime, reporting to the Finance manager in the division Integration & Energy. In this role, you will be part of the project controlling team, delivering financial support to the business.
Our Integrated & Energy Division is responsible for strengthening Kongsberg Maritime’s position in the energy transition, as a leading integrator of maritime solutions. We will be focused on developing integrated solutions that creates added value for our customers within a range of segments. The division will coordinate and set direction across the product divisions in KM, and is responsible for our Energy products and systems, Remote and Autonomous development, and delivery of integrated projects.
- Business partner for Project manager
- Financial support within the project
- Member of Project leader team
- Monthly project reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Evaluation of risk and opportunities and financial impact within the projects
- Invoicing of milestones
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the Finance team
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or economics
- Experience within Project controlling is an advantage
- Relevant work experience and experience with Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Good business understanding and analytical skills
- Good Excel and IT system competence
- Fluency in English is a requirement
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Torp Sandefjord or Kongsberg
Point of contact
Christian Evjen, Finance manager, Integration & Energy, +47 926 18 601
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication