Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft are now recruiting a new Project Controller for our Cork Office. Working in the Project Delivery team you will help Project Control activities in projects, as well as project support and quality assurance. This is an excting opportunity to work on the latest technology and projects within the renewable energy industry!
If you’ve got experience within project control then you could help solve the climate crisis with Statkraft. This is your chance to realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Project Controls
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
As our Project Controller you will:
- Manage and co-ordinate Project Controller activities in projects being run by the Project Delivery unit.
- Manage and co-ordinate all risks associated with projects being run by the Project Delivery unit.
- Facilitate Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessments.
- Co-ordinate Project Controls (Schedule & Cost) and risk according to Statkraft requirements and current best practices.
- Contribute with competence into the business area’s Project Controls team, by building expertise, sharing best practices and support trainings for the relevant processes and tools.
- Support other units in Statkraft as required with Project Controls competence.
- Support Project Management with Project Controls and Risk deliveries to fulfil Statkraft’s Capital Project Model requirements.
- Audit and review Project Controls and Risk Management in projects.
- Flexibility in terms of travel and mobility.
We look for Project Controllers with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solution:
- Bachelor, university degree in engineering, or similar with documented extensive experience in the field.
- Project controls/management experience from large, complex, international investment projects with an excellent application of Share-point, MS Excel and other MS applications
- Clear affinity with renewables and ideally relevant working experience in the renewable energy industry
- Independent self-starter with a clear ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues, while prioritizing tasks and effectively juggling competing deadlines.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with attention to details
- Team player and self-motivated to take responsibility for independent work
- Good knowledge of relevant systems and tools including Primavera Risk Analysis, Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project/Project Online would be an advantage
- Project Management Professional accreditation preferable (PMP, Prince2 or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
#Planner #Scheduler #CostEngineer #CostController