There has never been a more exciting time to work in Kongsberg Maritime than right now. With us, you will be in forefront of enabling the business to achieve their objectives as a Production Planner. You will be joining the organization at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
In the role as Production Planner you will be a part of the Production Planning Team for Manufacturing in Brattvaag. You will be responsible for the delivery of products and services at the right time, to the right cost and quality, to support our customers. This includes planning of resources, load and capacity for CNC Machines, assembly and planning your workday. You will also have the responsibility to communicate with other stakeholders in the company.
You will be part of the division Propulsion and Handling which owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
If this role sounds exciting, and you have the right qualifications, we welcome you to apply.
- Plan and coordinate material flow in the factory using the ERP system
- Communicate progress with stakeholders
- Project monitoring and follow up with production
- Structured and self-driven
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant degree or experience from Production Planning
- Good ERP understanding and skilled in MS office
- Knowledge about D365 finance and operations can be an advantage
- Speaking fluent Norwegian and English is a requirement
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- Work independent or in a team to provide solutions that benefits the company
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
- We offer flexible working hours
Point of contact
Kenneth Hansen, tlf.: 908 66 062
Our Propulsion and Handling division delivers world class products for propulsion, handling systems, motion control and waterjet for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore and naval. Our products enhance operational efficiency and deliver safe, secure, reliable and sustainable products to our valued customers.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet