Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Production Operations Manager
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East-North Africa region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.
DNO is seeking an experienced Production Operations Manager with a strong technical acumen to be based in Erbil, Kurdistan. The Production Operations Manager is a key member of the DNO Kurdistan Leadership Team and will be joining an international and dynamic working environment characterized by experienced, skilled and motivated employees.
The Production Operations Manager shall be responsible for the HSSE performance of the DNO’s operating fields and delivering on planned production targets.
The role is responsible for coordination of all activities within the producing fields including drilling, testing, projects and production activities.
The role holder ensures, through contract holders and DNO supervisory staff, that all DNO and Contractor personnel behave in manners consistent with DNO policies, practices and procedures and deliver compliance with the same.
Health, safety, security and environment are core values at DNO and are taken very seriously. All employees are expected to comply with the required DNO HSSE standards and policies.
Delivering safe and reliable production
Supports the Field Management Teams in the development and delivery of weekly and monthly priorities.
Owner of the Busniess Unit (BU) producing fields Permit to Work process and ensure the system is working effectively through audit and review.Ensure timely submission of essential reports on production and other reports.
Contract owner or Holder of key production related contracts.
- A key role with input into and ownership of multiple HSSE, integrity/process safety and production related risks and actions contained in DNO’s producing fields in Kurdistan and the risk owner of the asset integrity risk register.
- Maintains an overview of major accident hazard risks both present and those being introduced through new plant/process equipment and ensures controls are suitable and effective.
Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Consulted on and delivers against agreed HSSE objectives and performance indicators.
- Knowledgeable of and delivery of compliance with DNO HSSE policies, practices and procedures.
- Actively supports the development of BU procedures and ensures that procedures are complied with in an efficient and effective manner.
- A key player in accepting and driving HSE into the line personally demonstrating the leadership characteristics and behaviours expected of a leader.
- The owner of emergency response for producing fields ensuring that credible scenarios are assessed, and competent people, process and equipment are in place to control credible scenarios.
- The Operations lead on the Kurdistan Emergency Support Team (EST) and delegate EST Leader.
- Encourages learning to avoid repeat incidents.
- Uses risk in the prioritisation of work and activities of self and others.
- Working with other functions develops and delivers the medium- and long-term plans to deliver production against agreed production rates and targets
- Key role in the planning and execution of producing field activities ensuring coordination between departments to safely and responsibly deliver on agreed project schedules and production rates.
- Ensures there is an appropriate balance between work execution and scheduled downtime.
- Owner of the overall producing fields budget and resourcing plan, developing, agreeing and delivering against plans and budget.
Asset integrity management
- Accountable for the acceptance of wells and facilities and ensuring that all agreed close out actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the Maintenance and Inspection programmes driving a continuous improvement mindset
- Ensures overall objectives are understood and communicated to the necessary persons.
- Accountable for the technical and leadership competence of Production Operations staff.
- Manages the competence development and progression of national staff members.
- Agrees staffing/resource plans to safely and efficiently run producing facilities as well as ensuring coordination of production, maintenance, drilling and testing in producing fields.
- Performance management through the DNO agreed performance management program of field-based staff working with the license and field management teams.
- Manages the field through competence and knowledge of the people, plant and processes through regular visits to all field locations ensuring that “dark corners” are not left unattended.
- Ensures the timely and accurate reporting of key information
- Manages Key Performance Indicators by implementing systems to ensure the information is reviewed and acted on accordingly.
- Ensures field management and field teams are knowledgeable of learning from incidents such that they play an active role in avoiding further incidents.
- At all times acts with dignity and respects others.
- Consistent and demonstrable support for DNO’s Code of Conduct and related procedures and processes.
- Motivates the team to get the best of everybody, a team player.
- Encourages two-way communication welcoming good and bad news.
- Listens to others to understand their view point and takes others views into account in decision making.
- Acts in a fair and consistent manner with all persons they engage with and manage.
- Able to prioritise improvements/controls and delivers according to agreed schedules.
- Calm in the face of multiple challenges.
- Ability to self-deliver, maximize delegation and empower decision making.
- Pragmatic resolution of production and other issues through engagement and decisive decision making.
- Develops others and self to improve competency and behaviours.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering degree or master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with at least five years in a senior leadership role over producing facilities.
- Competent in the management of HSE in a multicultural environment.
- Significant experience in the management of asset integrity programs.
- Competent in the role of Crisis Management – Management of Major Emergencies or Incident Commander qualified
- Experience in competence development and progression programs, both technical and leadership competencies.
- Able to work in a mixed and culturally sensitive environment
The role reports to the General Manager, and is an office based role in Erbil, Kurdistan (northern Iraq). The work schedule is rotational in nature with 29 days on / 27 days off, and is a b2b role.
Please ensure you appy with a PDF version of your resume / CV.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier