Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Production & Maintenance Planner
Statkraft in the UK
In the UK the Company is developing, constructing and operating renewable electricity generation assets. Statkraft own and operate a 50MW hydro power station, have shares in a 23MW wind farm both in Wales. Statkraft own shares in three windfarms in Scotland totaling 155 MWs. Statkraft have a development portfolio of several onshore wind farms.
Statkraft Energy Ltd. is the Operations & Maintenance organisation of Statkraft within the UK, it operates the 50MW Cwm Rheidol Hydro Electric Scheme near Aberystwyth in Wales besides a 24/7 Control Centre and the Statkraft onshore wind portfolio in the UK.
To strengthen our team at the Hydro Electric Scheme, we are looking for a
Production & Maintenance Planner
The role shall provide operational support and report to the Rheidol Hydro Site Manager, in managing the day to day operation & maintenance of the hydroelectric scheme. The role will be based in the Rheidol Hydro Power Station in Aberystwyth.
- Determine the operating strategy, to maximise production and availability opportunities whilst delivering safe, efficient and legally compliant performance.
- Review, plan and organize the day to day maintenance
- Review, plan and organize the annual inspections and projects
- Balance Operational, Maintenance, Environmental and commercial needs of the Hydro Scheme
- Deputy of the site manager in his absence
- Enact the role of Environment Officer for Rheidol hydroelectric scheme ensuring environmental systems to be compliant with statutory and company requirements;
- Enact the role of noise assessor for Rheidol;
- Visit remote areas of the hydroelectric scheme, working at height and potentially work in confined spaces.
- Monitor water abstraction, completing the appropriate audits, reports and statutory submissions to relevant authorities ie. Natural Resources Wales
- Record monthly production figures and complete the relevant submissions to Ofgem to maximise income;
- Attain best practice standards of environmental performance, including completing audits and managing the Environmental Management System;
- HNC or higher qualification (HND, University degree) equivalent experience
- Experience in the organization of maintenance in an industrial environment
- Good mathematical and technical skills
- Good commercial understanding;
- A good understanding of health and safety and environmental legislation and standards;
- High level of computer literacy including MS - Office;
- An understanding of process control operations would be advantageous.
- Planning and organizational skills to include effective prioritizing, resource management and long-term strategic focus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage performance and motivate individuals and a team;
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective working relationships with the ability to effectively communicate;
- Ability to quickly adjust to new circumstances and work in quickly evolving situations;
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The role will require some travel both in the UK and overseas and is offered on local terms and conditions. Applicants will need the right permit to work in the UK.
For more information about the position, please contact Gareth Jones, Rheidol Site Manager via: email@example.com
Interested? Please apply via the link
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater