Product Marketing Specialist
£25,000 - £30,000
Are you an outgoing people person, vibrant and full of energy? Do you have a background in tourism with a passion for travel? Does the idea of being part of a lively team, sound appealing? Are you an aspiring Project Manager? If so, we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist in Newcastle and this could be the role for you!!
Working Mon – Fri, we are seeking a skilled professional with experience across the marketing mix. Joining the Agile team, you will be required to kick off & launch new tourism products, ensuring all stakeholders are captivated & excited to deliver our amazing range of unique experiences for our customers. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for executing an attractive, diverse strategy supporting our passenger routes. Coordinating projects naturally comes with an element of administration and processes which need to be adhered too, therefore previous skills in this area are preferred. Excellent communication skills are paramount and knowledge of Dutch and/or German would be beneficial, to provide language and cultural support across the passenger marketing team.
Can you deliver an integrated and concise plan, based on data driven insights, working closely with the marketing & sales teams, effectively promoting the product range? If, you feel you have all the attributes to develop & implement the right offer, based around desired growth personas and commercial opportunities then please get in touch….
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!