Product Marketing Specialist
DFDS Seaways AS is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join DFDS team in either Copenhagen or Oslo.
You will be responsible for developing and executing an attractive and diverse product and event strategy supporting defined routes, working alongside our identified value proposition, while managing stakeholders’ expectations and ideas. All with the goal to ensure we develop the right experiences, based around desired growth personas and commercial opportunities.
- As part of the Product Marketing Team you will be responsible for developing and executing an attractive and diverse Event & Product strategy supporting defined passenger routes.
- Manage and deliver an integrated and concise plan, based on data driven insights. Ensure we develop the right tourism products, based around commercial opportunities, and aligned to routes strategies.
- Close work with marketing and sales teams to define multi-channel strategy and ensure always on and burst activities effectively promote the product range.
- Monitor and interpret Product marketing sales channel performance to hit volume and revenue targets. Ensure ROI.
- Working in the route Agile Team, confidently launch and kick off new events & tourism products to ensure all stakeholders are captivated and excited to deliver our amazing range of unique experiences for our customers.
- Manage the always on range. Which consists of:
- Tour Operator – Dynamically linked partners. Primary focus.
- Events – Locally deliver brand and commercial events in partnership with the route.
- Standard Products – Full Price Products that exist all year
- Ancillary Product – Add On’s, TPA’s, Bundled value initiatives
- Catering Range – Menu’s and new concepts directly to SPM. New external added value would be Product Marketing
- Alongside SPM build Offer codes for new/tactical products and coordinate testing process before product launch. Transition the business to self serve model
- Support Contractor with local supplier engagement
- Provide language and cultural support across passenger marketing team
Profile: Skills, experience, education
- Skilled professional with experience across the marketing mix.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of travel and event industry.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well-developed project management skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Amanda Fellov at email@example.com.